Friday, October 14, 2005

Duelling Random 10's

My fellow blogger Andrea turned me onto this game and seeing how MBH just received his nice new shiny Ipod Nano, I decided to post both our results with Amazon links so you can listen along (of course). Enjoy.


MBH's Random Ten

1. Homecoming (Walter's Song) - Vienna Teng
2. The Boxer - Simon and Garfunkel
3. Window to Your Soul - Delerium
4. Homeward Bound - Simon and Garfunkel
5. The Sound of Silence - Simon and Garfunkel
6. Sting - Russians
7. Con te Partiro - Andrea Bocelli
8. Wheel of Fortune - Ace of Base
9. All I Need - Michael Franks
10. Phantasy-Danny Wright

My Random Ten

1. Bullet Proof Soul - Sade
2. I Love You - Sarah McLachlan
3. Ant's Marching - Dave Matthews Band
4. Beautiful - Mandalay
5. Gold Dust Woman - Fleetwood Mac
6. Please Forgive Me - David Grey
7. Cool- Patti Austin
8. Isobel - Dido
9. On a Date - Berlitz Rush Hour French
10. Autumn - Patrick Stewart

The last song on my list is the fabulous Patrick Stewart reading the poem Autumn. It is part of one of my favourite recordings of Vivaldi's Four Seasons. Of course, I could listen to Patrick Stewart read the take out menu from the Chinese restaurant down the street.

And now you know why we could never share an Ipod.

Update: MBH, is demanding I give him 11 songs since he had 3 Simon and Garfunkel. His 11th song was Diana Krall - "I'll String Along with You". SHHH... Don't tell him it doesn't count.