Sunday, December 25, 2005

Tagged: My First MeMe

My fellow blogger Andrea tagged me for this MeMe. I think she and I were separated at birth because I could have "Ctr C, Ctr V" her list in quite a few places.

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1. Live in Paris (also on Andrea's list)
2. Scuba dive in Palau
3. Be at the helm of a 1000ft Great Lakes Freighter while going under the Mackinaw Bridge at night
4. See the sun rise at Angor Wat
5. Celebrate Christmas Eve in Jerusalem
6. Read all of Shakespeare's plays in the original English
7. Canoe the Voyager Trail through the Boundary Waters

Seven Things I Can't Do:
1. Knit
2. Figure out raw HTML programming
3. Jump from an airplane
4. Discriminate against anyone for any reason
5. Tie a food bag up high enough to keep the bears out (have pictures to prove this!)
6. Make super flaky pie crust
7. Unscrew the tops of large mouth jars (I have super tiny hands)

Seven Things That Attract Me To Blogging:
1. I get to write!!
2. Sharing a small piece of myself with complete strangers
3. Learning I am not alone in my opinions, positions, likes and dislikes
4. Help in developing a healthy internet community
5. A little bit of vanity...
6. Stress relief
7. "Meeting" people I would not otherwise have

Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1. S#%t!!
2. That dog ain't gonna hunt
3. Yes..uh no.
4. I don't THINK so
5. Damn, that speaker is loud
6. I haven't had enough coffee
7. I love you

Seven Books That I Love:
(This was the hardest one)
1. Anthem - Ayn Rand
2. The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien
3. Hamlet - Shakespeare
4. Colony - Anne Rivers Siddons
5. Afraid to Ride - C.W. Anderson
6. Farenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury
7. A Spinner in the Sun - Myrtle Reed

Seven Movies I Watch Again and Again:
(Can I have 8?)
1. The Women (My favourite movie with the best kiss off line of all time)
2. All About Eve (Bette Davis at her bitchiest)
3. Pride and Prejudice (BBC/A&E version, on Andrea's list)
4. People Will Talk (Cary Grant, enough said)
5. Persuasion (Ciaran Hinds/Amanda Root, a toss-up between P&P)
6. A Night at the Opera (Marx Brothers at their best)
7. Office Space ("Um...yea, I'm going to need you to come in on Saturday")

Note: I received the special edition of "Office Space" with extra flair from MBH this morning. Thanks Honey, I can't wait to use my Lumbergh coffee mug in my meetings with my staff!

Seven People I Want To Join In Too:
1. Imogene
2. Maikopunk
3. Lady Crumpet
4. Arcadia
5. MBH
6. Rivermomma
7. Jill over at WOT