Saturday, February 11, 2006

Friday..um...Saturday Random 10

I've been absent for a while. I'll tell all about it next week when I'm back home. Let's just say that in the Upper Pennisula of Michigan on the shores of Lake Superior where my folks live that trying to post at 19.6 - 36kbs dial-up isn't the easiest thing to do. They live way out in the sticks and we had a party line until 1982 when the advent of 911 in the community required the phone company to install phone lines to each house. The phone company hasn't upgraded the phone lines since then and well, I get all excited when I see 28.8kbs pop up on my modem properties. Funny thing is I remember when I thought that was fast!

So, I'll make this short and sweet with a belated Random 10.

Enjoy. Now, out to shovel the 6" of fluffy lake effect that fell last night...

Friday Random 10

You know the game. Pull out your Ipod, put it on shuffle and write down the first 10 songs that pop up. No cheating to look cool or not look like a dork. No links this week to listen along. You can't even IMAGINE how long it takes to load a page on Amazon with 26kbs dial-up.


1. Your Love - Jim Brickman
2. Vivaldi's Love - Michael Franks
3. Black and White - Sarah McLachlan
4. C-Jam Blues - David Grusin
5. Cello Random Wanderings - Yo Yo Ma
6. Dream - Roy Orbison
7. Heart of the Matter - Don Henley
8. Let Me Let Go - Faith Hill
9. Somewhere in the Middle - Nine Sky Wonder
10. What it Is - Mark Knopfler